Host94 Terms and Conditions
Host94.com - Shared Hosting Platform
Host94.com provides web hosting services to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients who use services of Host94.com are subject to the following terms of service:
- Indemnification Policy
You agree to use all Host94.com services and facilities at your own risk. Host94.com specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Host94.com be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Host94.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against Host94.com, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Host94.com against liabilities arising out of: Any injury, damage or loss to a person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Host94.com’s server. Host94.com reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from Host94.com’s server. Host94.com shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
Billing, Cancellation and Refund Policy
As a customer of Host94 you agree to submit or supply a payment for the rendered services in advance, on the billing date set by Host94. By default these services will be billed on a recurring basis (if recurring payment option was chosen during registration or renewal of the appropriate hosting package). You must notify Host94 at least 7 days before the next automated renewal date if you wish to cancel the recurring payments without any further recurring charges (Host94 shall not be held responsible for recurring automated payment if notified less than 7 days before the next subscription payment date, and this payment will not be refunded).
Cancellations and refunds
Subscribers may cancel the account at any time. All subscribers who cancel the accounts are not subject to a full refund and all such requests will be denied. Subscribers who wish to cancel the account have to contact Host94 from the “Support” in their Members area with a cancellation request. Such cancellation request will be revised by Host94 staff members and then a final confirmation to cancel the account will be sent. Account cancellation will be processed only when the final confirmation from the subscriber will be sent (initial cancellation request will not be held as a final confirmation under any circumstance for security reasons). If a confirmation to cancel the account is not sent by the subscriber, then the account cancellation will not be processed and the account will remain active. Any active subscriptions will be left intact. After the account is canceled, no further billing on the account will be made. All files, settings and any other information related to the subscriber account will be removed from Host4 servers.
Host94 use Paypal payment processor. Clients may submit a payment with a valid credit or debit card or by using the balance of his/her Paypal account. Host94 accepts payments from Verifed and from Unverified Paypal accounts, which generally means that the client may either use the funds on the credit / debit card attached to Paypal (verified paypal) or the balance on his PayPal account (Unverified) to submit the payment for the services provided by Host94.
Fraudulent Payment Policy
If a payment on a client account is marked as fraudulent, then Host94 reserves the full right to stop any service provided to the client (including other accounts and other payments submitted by the same client) until the issues with the payment are solved. If the client refuses to solve issues with the payment which is marked as fraudulent Host94 reserves the full right to delete all accounts and stop payment subscriptions provided to the client without any refund for security reasons.
Host94 will not share any of it's client personal information to any third parties not related to Host94.
Banned Scripts or website types
- The following scripts are banned from use on our servers and may not be uploaded or run. Reasons for banning them include adverse effects on server load, invitations to hackers/spammers/criminal activity, etc. Hosting any type of these sites will result in instant account suspension until the content is removed. On the case that the content was uploaded willingly by the client, Host94 reserves the right to terminate the account without the possibility of a refund. If the content was uploaded by a 3rd party (hackers, abusers which intend to take the client site down), then Host94 will inform the client about the abusive content. Host94 also reserves the right to remove such content from user account without prior notification. Banned scripts and website types listed below:
- IRC scripts, eggdrops, bots
- Proxy server scripts (also any other script which operates as proxy)
- Mail bomber and spam scripts
- IP spoofers and port scanners
- Pirated Software or any form of warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (like imgur or Photobucket)
- AutoSurf site scripts
- PPC site scripts
- PTC site scripts
- Bruteforce Programs or scripts
- File sharing, dump and mirroring service scripts (like mega, rapidshare)
- Top sites generator scripts
- Illegal drug or any other substance or product not allowed to be sold in US or Contraband related sites
- Sites distributing copyrighted content without proper licenses
- Gambling sites
- Hacker programs, credit card dumps, hacker focused sites
- Forums distributing warez or any other illegal content
- Fraudulent sites (fake banking services, fake login pages, any other site mining information in illegal ways)
- Viruses, trojan horses, mass ping, ddos, udp or tcp flood scripts, or other kind of desctructive scripts
- Child pornography (If Host94 is to locate child pornography willingly uploaded to a client account, then the client account will be terminated instantly without any possibility of a refund)
Any kind of abusive content found on our servers should be reported by our contact page. Host94 will handle any abuse report with the highest priority and interest. Host94 will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may have arisen from content uploaded to client accounts or actions performed by scripts on such accounts on our servers. Client who is the account owner takes full responsibility of the whole account content and all actions that are performed on the respectable account, also takes full responsibility for any and all of damages or losses that may arise from his account content or actions performed by scripts on his account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Host94.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Host94.com servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Host94.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Host94.com servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service. Violations of these Acceptable Uses Policies should be referred by our contact page. All complaints will be investigated promptly.